IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE OWNER OF THE ODIN WEBSITE
Medtronic Ibérica SA
With registered office for these purposes at C/ María de Portugal, 11. Madrid 28050.
E-mail : email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website coordination@odin smarthospitals.eu (from now on, the website) owned by Medtronic Ibérica SA (from now on, ODIN or the Holder).
Access to the website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.
Users are recommended to read this Legal Notice carefully on a regular basis, as the conditions of use of the same, contained in the mentioned Notice, may be modified.
- NAVIGATION, ACCESS AND SECURITY
The Holder is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused to users by the employment of other browsers or different versions of browsers for which the web site has been designed.
Access to this web site is made in a secure environment, so the information is transmitted in an encrypted form.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
4.1 OBLIGATION TO MAKE PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current law and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of it being prohibited, in general, any action to the detriment of ODIN, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user undertakes to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of ODIN, or third parties, or that may damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the website or impede its normal use by other users.
It is forbidden to use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, including, but not limited to:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) To carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears in this web site is the current one in the date of its last update. The Holder reserves the right to update, modify or remove information from this web site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protective rights. These rights belong exclusively to ODIN, or to its licensors, therefore, it is expressly excluded any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of cession, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to the effective legislation is protectable by the norms of intellectual property.
All web content and all content available through the products and services of the Holder including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement (the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Proprietor or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Holder. Web Content may not be uploaded or republished to any Internet, Intranet or ODIN site or integrated into databases or compilations. Any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this site may not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes and may not be modified without the prior written consent of the Holder.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are property of ODIN, or third parties. It is expressly forbidden to use, without prior consent, any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property. No trademarks, trade names, shop signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may be used.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the ODIN one, will have to comply with the conditions that are detailed next without the ignorance of the same ones avoids the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be forbidden in any case, in accordance with applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames that envelop this page or allow the display of content through Internet addresses other than the same and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside it so that: (I) produces, or could produce, error, confusion or deceit in the users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) supposes an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of ODIN or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by the effective legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about ODIN, its employees or its activities will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case, it will be expressed in the page where the link is located that ODIN has given its consent for the insertion of the same one or that, in another way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive of ODIN, within the page of the sender except in the cases permitted by the Law or expressly authorized by ODIN, and as long as, in these cases, a direct link with the web page of ODIN is allowed, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link to its own content or that of third parties: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.).); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that ODIN, subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of ODIN, in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the website of the sender.
In any case, ODIN, reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and require their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user shall be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or unlawful use of the website.
ODIN, will not be responsible for the possible damages that could derive from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of the electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes unrelated to the company, delays or blockages in the use of these systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
The Holder does not guarantee the veracity nor is responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, ODIN, is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except those provided by law. In case that a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content must inform ODIN, following the procedure set out in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between ODIN, and the individuals and entities owning the pages to which they give access nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of ODIN, with the statements, content or services provided through them. The Holder reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
ODIN does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, non-updating, unavailability, error and uselessness of them or any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
The owner of the web site is exempt from liability for the “cookies” that third parties could ODIN, does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, non-updating, unavailability, error and uselessness of them or any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
The owner of the web site is exempt from liability for cookies that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication that would necessary be carried out, send an electronic mail to coordination@odin smarthospitals.eu
The user expressly accepts the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for sending communications.
© 2022, ODIN. All rights reserved.